Sunday, December 14, 2008

Facebook and Friends!!

Ok so it has been quit some time since I have had anything to blog about, but today was such a great day that I thought I would just tell you what I am thankful for. I am so thankful for the internet in that aspect of friends! Why you ask? Well I am not only thankful for the net that gives the fabulous friend finding page "Facebook", but also for those fabulous friends that have taken a minute or two to put their names on there and either look me up or when I find them they accept once again to be my web friend, LOL.
I am so thankful today that I have found my elementary buddies that I have never forgotten, yet life has separated us for so many years and now we are finally in touch again. I am thankful that we all have had the trials that we have had in our lives to make us each the person we are today and I know even through the hard times wondering what we are learning from it all we have definately all became the best person we can be today.
Life is too short to dwell on the bad and the past but this is one time I am thankful for the past!! I am so thankful for all the many friends we are given throughout our lives and for life bringing us all back around to revisit the past friends and have them in our lives.
Old friends, new friends, good friends, getting better friends that is what we are all looking for! Once again I am happy this day and so thankful God gave us friends in this life!! To all my friends......I love you and you are the BEST!!

3 comments:

Here at home said...

Hi friend. I, too am grateful for friends. Isn't it awesome that we can all hook up this way. I'm so glad we found each other and can share our lives in this way.
You're awesome! Good to hear from you again in blogland. Come back soon.

Bonnie said...

It is a good day to break blog silences isn't it. I told you that I was just waiting for you and I kept my word.

Sure do love ya!

Chad Phelps/ Eulberg said...

That kinda brought a tear to my eye. As i have discovered these social sites, i have always searched for ya. I thank god that i found you and thank him again that your ok and have a great life. You have always been on my mind and in my heart my friend.

Love,
Chad
(p.s. was that too mushy? LOL)