Sunday, September 21, 2008

Well here's the Truth. . .

First of all I would just like to tell Bonnie S. just try the pork chops and apples, you'll be surprised what's good for you!!
Here is my story: First of all Sharon Goochie (now married), was in the bakery first and then along came her very own bakery friend Kelly. Now these two girls had a hay day every time we came to work. Playing with the doughnuts, washing pans and buggin' the bakery ladies. We had so many laughs and good nights wrappin' all those ooey gooey doughnuts and then one day Sharon decided she was just too good to be a night girl and moved on to the daytime shift. Kelly was sad but would get by (barely) with the other girls there (wasn't nearly as much fun though). Now these two girls would meet up on Saturday shifts and would giggle like old times. Sharon thought it would be cool to invite her little "shy" sister to work at the bakery and try to get her to be cool like the rest of us. Sooo, along came Bonnie Goochie (also now married), and she set out to try to be cool like her really cool sister Sharon and Sharon's really good bakery friend Kelly. Bonnie was sooo shy (NOT) she barely said two words (NOT) the first night she was there. She got put on the night shift with Kelly and they immediately hit it off! Bonnie had so many stories and Kelly laughed at every word, gesture and look she made. I'm not sure how any of the pans got washed or doughnuts got wrapped, or floors got scrubbed, but they did (I think).

So yes Sharon I was your friend first and Bonnie stole me away, BUT it doesn't end there. . . .

Later in life, when we were all grown up, this same girl named Kelly had a little sister named Alexis and they talked ALL the time. One day Kelly introduced her to this same Bonnie girl and they all started being chatty and laughing. One day these two girls started bullying Kelly (over instant messenger no less)cuz she didn't have a blog and it ended in Bonnie taking over Alexis and now Kelly knows how Sharon feels. Now I'm not sure if Bonnie has possession problems or what but I'm thinking someone needs to talk to this greedy little girl (maybe she's old, lol)!

Moral of the story: watch out who you invite Bonnie to know, she's extremely "shy", very "quiet" and has no friends or her own sisters apparently. hehehe

P.S. Bonnie I really did love the bakery days and miss them so much and life would never be the same without you!!! Your the best ever!! Love you friend!

9 comments:

Bonnie said...

Who wouldn't jump at the chance to ruffle your feathers a bit? You are way too fun to tease. Those days were way too fun. If Sharon remembers correctly she also had a bit of an eye on Rob when she left and I started. She told me to take care of him while she was gone. I took great care of him for her...and you.

P.S. I will try the pork chops if you make them for me. How does Friday night sound?

Bonnie said...

P.S.S My Goochie sister is 100 times the sister I will ever be. It took me awhile growing up to realize that, but now I know. LOL

Here at home said...

Bonnie and I always shared friends. It was way fun. It is true, I did ask her to keep and 'eye' on Rob for me. He would have never made it in the family if she hadn't. They were meant to be.
The bakery days were some of the best ever. Who would have thought scrubbing huge pots with dried dough and mopping gross floors could be so much fun.
I'm glad you two keep in touch and that you finally caved into starting a blog. Now we can share some more laughs.

Anonymous said...

Bonnie made me do it.

Bonnie said...

Liar.

Anonymous said...

Oooh Bonnie, I'm telling... Kelllll, Bonnie is calling names.

We'll see who is the liar now Cheetah. To think I wasn't even going to come back to this post's comments, good thing I did. The really real ER truth is that Kelly was mine first. I didn't get hit with a hairbrush for nothing you know. I earned it people, I EARNED IT!

Bonnie said...

Kell are you smackin people around with a hair brush now? That hurts you know!

Kelly said...

Lex, stop being a baby!! Bonnie she's getting way ahead in the blog that's not even written yet! I'M THE STORY TELLER HERE!!! **whispering** where's my brush? LOL

Anonymous said...

Baby?! BABY?!

FINE.

I'm going to go cry under a pillow and a blanket with my two year old.