Saturday, September 13, 2008

The beginning of no End

So I've been tempted so much by "those little devils" that I have finally taken their drug and gave in. I am doomed FOREVER!! Those little devils sure know who they are and I hope you feel good about yourselves tempting the perfect one. LOL
Now that I have taken the drug, I will be submissive and will try to work hard to entertain with the many stories I have to offer, and man do I have some stories to tell! I have brainstormed and thought of many things to say since those little devils started in on me and now as I said in the title...there will be no end! !
Please . . . hold the applause til later. (As I bow...thank you...thank you)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the dark side. We have cookies! mwahahaha

I knew if I bugged you enough you'd come around. I can't wait for all those brainstormed stories to show themselves. I, for one, am sure interested in all that you have to say.

ooh ooh look! looky! I am the first to comment! yippy!

Bonnie said...

Oh... You are sneaky and very good and obedient. I LOVE it. I am so excited. Now I just need to teach you how to comment more. Us bloggers love comment. Call me for all of the blogger tricks. I know lots.