Sunday, September 14, 2008

Take that for a new blog

Well that was the craziest 4 hours of my bloggin career! Settin' n savin' n clickin' n deletin' n retypin'; who says I know how to type and spell correctly with my fingers and all that jazz to make it work...whew glad that's done. Now I'm off to the wonders of diggin' for a good story to tell. Ok so really with it 3am in the morn I think I'm gonna sleep on it and hope I dream up something BIG.
I've got birthdays, lunches, anniversaries, kids and oh a husband to tell you about. So I've definately got my work cut out for me now. So onto a bit of a nap and then it's onto a story tellin'. Don't think you 2 Little Devils won't be in my story tellin', cuz I have a lot to say about that: sluffin' n bathrooms n bakeries n giggles n brushes. You just wait you'll be comin' back for more once your in the story. HeHeHe

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I can't wait for all of the stories, especially about us. If you need help with your memory as I am sure it is as bad as mine by now, just give a holler!

Love ya Kel! You are the best.

Anonymous said...

I on the other hand have a wonderfully clear memory so don't try to sway the readers Kel, the truth will be made known.